- Four-year degree in appropriate field.
- Minimum three years of related accounting experience using an automated system, preferably Great Plains.
- Proficiency in MS Office software.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in written format and oral presentation.
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Experience in not-for-profit entities.
- Preference for a multi-ethnic and multi-lifestyle workplace
The Revenue Staff Accountant should be:
- Action-oriented; a doer
- Affable, easy to get to know
- Determined and persistent
- Highly energetic
- Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
, with Revenue Staff Accountant search in the title line.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff in this position. Duties, responsibilities, and skills are also subject to change based on the changing needs of the job, department, or organization. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the Adrienne Arsht Center as the requirements of the job change. The Adrienne Arsht Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to being an inclusive workplace and strongly believes in the importance of having a diverse group of individuals represented both onstage and off.