The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience:
- At least five to seven years’ experience in a multi-venue organization developing, implementing, managing, and maintaining a full-service Box Office.
- At least five to seven years’ experience in working with computerized ticketing software.
- Extensive accounting and customer service experience essential.
- Knowledge of a theater environment and non-profit organizations preferred.
- Four-year college degree in related field or the equivalent in level of experience.
- Ability to supervise and direct staff.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to perform well under stressful conditions.
- Knowledge of Tessitura and Enghouse Interactive Contact Center.
- Availability to work weekends, evening hours, and holidays required.
- Ability to communicate in Spanish highly desirable.
The Ticket Services Manager should be:
- A strong leader
- Able to work well with a variety of personalities
- Determined and persistent
- Highly energetic
- Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, with Ticketing Services Manager search in the title line.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions;
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials;
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff in this position. Duties, responsibilities, and skills are also subject to change based on the changing needs of the job, department, or organization. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the Adrienne Arsht Center as the requirements of the job change. The Adrienne Arsht Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to being an inclusive workplace and strongly believes in the importance of having a diverse group of individuals represented both onstage and off