- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education
- A strong interest in arts management and/or event management
- A minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the performing arts or event management fields. Relevant experience as an intern or rigorous school setting is applicable
- Ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong administrative skills
- Fully computer literate, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to excel while working both independently and collaboratively
- Understanding of how to function effectively in a multi-ethnic work environment and community
- Understanding of collaborative, team-oriented leadership style
- Fluency in English (reading, writing and speaking) is required. Knowledge of Spanish is not required but is an asset
- Familiarity with software programs including Microsoft Dynamics, Ungerboeck and Tessitura is considered an asset.
The Programming Coordinator should be:
- Action-oriented; a doer
- Affable, easy to get to know
- Determined and persistent
- Highly energetic
- Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
, with Programming Coordinator on search in the title line.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff in this position. Duties, responsibilities, and skills are also subject to change based on the changing needs of the job, department, or organization. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the Adrienne Arsht Center as the requirements of the job change. The Adrienne Arsht Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to being an inclusive workplace and strongly believes in the importance of having a diverse group of individuals represented both onstage and off.