- Minimum of 1 year of experience in event planning, promotions, or other grassroots marketing
- Knowledgeable about the Center and upcoming shows throughout the season
- Highly enthusiastic, positive-minded, customer focused, service and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to make decisions and be highly productive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible to change
- Ability to work effectively and positively with others
- Flexible schedule
- Responsible and reliable
- Strong personal interest in events and the performing arts
- A collegial and open-minded approach to the tasks at hand
- Bilingual English/Spanish
The Event Ambassador Should be:
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Detail oriented
- Extremely organized
- Action-oriented; a doer
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to: E-mail: email@example.com, with Part-Time Event Ambassador search in the title line.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions;
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 25 pounds of materials;
- The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Note: The above job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of staff in this position. Duties, responsibilities, and skills are also subject to change based on the changing needs of the job, department, or organization. The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the Adrienne Arsht Center as the requirements of the job change. The Adrienne Arsht Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to being an inclusive workplace and strongly believes in the importance of having a diverse group of individuals represented both onstage and off.