Fantasy Theatre Factory at the Sandrell Rivers Theater in Miami Florida seeks a full-time Marketing Coordinator. This position holds the principal responsibility of developing and overseeing marketing & public relations activities across all established outreach platforms. Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Associate Artistic Director.
- Manage and generate content for all active social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Hootsuite) and develop ad campaigns across all project landscapes.
- Design and produce event programs, flyers, banners, and additional promotional graphics.
- Update both company websites (FTF and SRT) through wix.com with fresh content and program information.
- Frequently post and update program listings on social marketing and community calendar platforms.
- Produce content and hit target demographics in a timely manner on eblast & fax services.
- Prepare marketing materials needed for grant submissions.
- Sustain and produce ad campaigns on Google AdWords, analyze audience data metrics and regularly modify search engine optimization.
- Apply creative marketing strategies to projects new and old with the goal of producing conversion and brand awareness.
- Take photos and video of company programs and frequently expand the archive of media content and assets.
- Work closely with Box Office to manage new clientele coming into the database and solidify deadlines for content creation needed for program promotion.
- Monitor costs and produce a marketing budget plan for all programs.
- Negotiate with advertisement media partners to guarantee beneficial contracts for budgeted projects.
- Hire and manage interns to assist with pending projects (social media management, contact list collating and more).
- Produce press releases/ disseminate releases to press.
$18-$20/Hr. Dependent upon experience/qualifications.Benefits:
Employer supported medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.How to Apply:
Submit resume/cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com
or go to https://www.ftfshows.com/employment
to submit application form.Address:
6103 NW 7th
Avenue, Miami, FL – 33127FREE Parking Garage:
6104 NW 6th
Court, Miami, FL - 33127