- At least 1 year of work experience in a customer service field.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Positive attitude, good interpersonal skills, flexibility and commitment to collaboration, customer service, strategy and innovation.
- English fluency.Factors Vizcaya Will Consider When Evaluating Applicants and Determining Compensation
- Additional relevant work experience, training and education.
- Spanish, Haitian Creole and other language skills.
CompensationVizcaya Museum and Gardens offers competitive compensation, generous paid leave and retirement benefits for part-time employees. The salary for this position is $17/hour.
Work Environment/Physical DemandsMost of the work involves interaction with the public, community members, partners, donors, vendors, contractors and other constituents on and off site. Vizcaya is a non-smoking environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work/ScheduleThis is a part-time hourly position (24 hours per week) with a Saturday, Sunday, Monday. schedule.
To ApplyPlease submit a resume and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position to: HRVizcaya@vizcaya.org.
Please reference the position title in the subject line of your email.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is committed to equity and inclusion and is engaged in a strategic process to ensure that our staff, Board and volunteers reflect our community’s diversity. Vizcaya welcomes applicants from groups that are underrepresented in cultural organizations and seeks to recruit, develop and retain a diverse workforce.
Vizcaya Museum and Gardens is an equal opportunity employer. Vizcaya respects people of all backgrounds and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, familial status, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, status as a victim of domestic violence, dating violence or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics protected by law.