Fantasy Theatre Factory at The Sandrell Rivers Theater is seeking an Office/Box Office Manager to join our team in an entry-level position on a full-time basis. As the key member of the FTF team, the primary responsibility of the Office/Box Office Manager is to oversee the day-to-day operating function of our office, as well as our box office and concessions operations. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, great with customers and knows how to handle multiple projects at one time.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- HS Diploma required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- 1-year experience in Theater Admin preferred, but not required with the right candidate;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, bilingual Spanish – plus but not required
- High attention to detail;
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Calendar;
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to work independently under strict deadlines;
- Must be well organized;
- Excellent problem-solving, and critical thinking skills;
- Professional in appearance and a pleasant demeanor, with the ability to handle customer service issues independently;
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality;
- Familiarity with Theater Manager software a plus;
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Reports to Theater Manager
- Carrying out the implementation of company policies as directed by the Executive Artistic Director
- Management of Box Office and Concessions
- Developing policies for Box Office and Concessions
- Generation of Box Office and Concession reports and generation of settlement documents in coordination with Theater Manager/Scheduling Director
- Scheduling company meetings and recording meeting minutes
- Keeping track of employee records and onboarding
- Answering/screening calls and directing callers to appropriate departments
- Conducting bids for orders of services in compliance with FTF Procurement Policies
- Ensuring all employees are compliant with background check requirements
- Filing incident reports during business hours
- Ensuring a well-stocked, clean and efficient office
Pays $18.00-$19.50/HR based on experience.
Company contribution to medical insurance.
Vacation and Sick Days