The Seminole Theatre seeks a passionate and highly motivated Marketing Associate with excellent
organizational, communication and logistical skills to join our team. The Seminole Theatre, a historic icon
in Homestead, re-opened its doors in December of 2015 and now serves as the premiere performing arts
center and cultural hub for the greater Homestead and South Miami Dade area. The Seminole Theatre
presents a season of national and international artists, but is also home to many local events including
the resident Seminole Theatre Players. Seminole Theatre is managed by Oak View Group Facilities.
OVG was founded by two sports, music, and live entertainment visionaries, Irving Azoff and Tim Leiweke,
and supported by Silverlake Oak View Group was built with the vision to be the industry leader in the
sports and entertainment facility space. OVG is structured as a holding company comprised of subsidiary
services, strategic investments and partnerships.
The Seminole Theatre management team is comprised of passionate professionals working toward a
common mission: To maintain the Historic Seminole Theatre as the premiere cultural hub of Homestead
and the South Dade area, and to connect audiences to unique live experiences. We are searching for the
next member of our team in the Marketing Associate position. The Seminole Theatre is a very
demanding but very rewarding workplace for the right individual who is able to bring passion and energy
to what they do. If you are looking for a position where you will clock in and do the same thing every day
to collect a paycheck, this is not for you. If this sounds exciting, read on!
Working under the direction of the Executive and Associate Director, the Marketing Associate is an
integral part of the theater operations team. The Marketing Associate is charged with the development
and execution of the strategic plan to promote the institutional image and brand of the Seminole Theatre
and its resident companies and to plan show-specific marketing strategies for events in the Theatre. The
Marketing Associate will execute initiatives that sustain existing and grow new audiences, and will provide
support to the executive staff.
This position will be a part-time an ideal entry level position for an early career marketing or administrative
professional looking to develop skills and grow within a national organization.
- Maintain and manage theater website, social media and ticketing pages
- Assist in creation, management and execution of marketing plan and calendar to ensure all initiatives are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Assist in execution of promotions, direct mail and e-marketing projects
- Design and draft copy for press releases and e-blastsCreate and manage execution of social media content
- Design or coordinate with graphic designers to create all website artwork, postcards,posters and other promotional materials Support coordination of photography, videography and press features
- Assist planning/hosting special events and openings
- Brainstorm ideas and strategy for key releases with the marketing team
- Maintain and update patron contact and mailing lists
- Maintain press clip and photo/video archives
- Manage distribution of promotional materials
- Maintain theater signage including marquee and tv screens.
- Help with administrative duties and coordination between department