As an Office Management intern for AileyCamp Miami, you will gain firsthand administrative experience running a non-profit summer day camp. The internship runs from June 1-August 7, 2020 and will require 28-35 hours per week Monday-Friday. All interns are required to attend a 3-day orientation prior to the start of AileyCamp Miami on June 17, 18, and 19, 2020.Intern Responsibilities
Intern will assist Camp Director, Camp Administrator, Teachers, and Group Leaders with:
· Office and day-to-day tasks including phone lines, posting schedules, correspondence, emails, etc.
· Collecting daily attendance
· Coordinating activities, field trips, and workshops
· Classroom management, lunch duty, free periods, field trips and general supervision of campers
· Documenting camper progress evaluations at midterm and the end of camp
· Rehearsal, Preparation, and day-of final performance activities as needed
· Creating end-of-camp performance materials
· Backstage needs during final performance i.e. runners, costumers, and other duties as neededProgram Requirements
· High School Senior planning to enroll in a 4-5-year college program or a college Freshman or Sophomore pursuing a degree in public administration, business or related field
· Easy adaptability to last-minute changes and assignments
· Must be able to commit 28 hours per week or more
· Attend mandatory staff orientation on June 17, 18, and 19, 2020
· Participate in the background checks required for employment including but not limited to federal and sex offender checks and fingerprinting.
· This is an unpaid internship, but it can be taken for school credit. Please check with your school for more details.Internship dates: June 1, 2020 - August 7, 2020To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org