EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors’ degree in relevant field and at least two (2) years’ experience in social media engagement.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills required
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as scheduled
- Excellence in English language (oral and written) required; preference for bilingual skills (English-Spanish).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is usually done indoors in a climate-controlled environment and usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please apply online: https://www.frostscience.org/careers/