EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Marketing, PR or related field and at least five years of comparable experience required or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work in a team as well as be able to work independently and be self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize, and manage multiple projects and timelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create concise reports and budgets.
- Adaptability and creativity
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Must be extremely organized and diligent
- Requires exacting attention to detail and excellent customer service whether in person or by other communication, including written and telephone
- Excellence in English language (oral and written) required; preference for bilingual (Eng/Span)
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel; some experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; use hands and fingers to feel, handle, or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Work is usually done indoors in a climate-controlled environment and usually quiet.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Please apply online: https://www.frostscience.org/careers/