• Knowledge and understanding of the workings of a volunteer program
• Comfort and experience working with a diverse group of people
• Extreme accuracy and attention to detail
• Experience with handling multiple projects and seeing them through to completion guaranteeing “customer satisfaction”
• Able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information
• Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
The Part-Time Volunteer Services Administrative Assistant should be:
• Action-oriented; a doer
• Affable, easy to get to know
• Determined and persistent
• Highly energetic
• Dedicated to accomplishing the organization’s goals
• Experience in working in a non-profit organization
• Familiarity with the South Florida arts community
• Experience working in a large, complex organization and general venue operations knowledge
• Understanding of how to function effectively in a multi-ethnic work environment and community
• Understanding of collaborative, team-oriented leadership style
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to stop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, communicate, and use repetitive motions.
• While performing the duties of this position, the employee may frequently lift and or move 20 pounds of materials.
• The position requires the individual to meet multiple demands from multiple people and interact with the public and other staff.
Suggestions for candidates and expressions of interest should be addressed to:
Email: email@example.com, with Part-Time Volunteer Services Administrative Assistant on search in the title line.
The Adrienne Arsht Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to being an inclusive workplace and strongly believes in the importance of having a diverse group of individuals represented both onstage and off.