Art Miami LLC, a leading international contemporary and modern art fair exhibition company, is seeking experienced candidates for an Exhibitor Services Manager to lead our Exhibitor Services team. Our business is driven by motivated people that plan, translate plans in to action and drive for results while fostering an environment of collaboration and exhibitor and visitor satisfaction. This role requires a candidate with a passion for enhancing the customer experience for exhibitors and visitors while leading a team to provide excellent customer sales and service in a production environment and increase sales revenue. Experience with both internal customer service and sales coupled with on-site event management in an event production business are critical.
The successful candidate will have:
This is a full-time employee position based in our Miami, FL office location. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Proven success in a leadership role with a record of providing outstanding customer sales and service and effective relationship management skills in a trade show, exhibition, exposition, fair or other production business. Art fair experience is preferred.
- Proven success in planning and executing on-site show logistics.
- Sustained success in meeting and/or exceeding sales goals in a revenue producing position.
- Proven capability with creating and managing production and labor schedules.
- Success with leading internal staff as well as budgeting, planning and managing event staff.
- Proficiency in interpreting plans from AutoCAD to manage floor plans and booth plans with exhibitors and at the show sites as well as to identify sales opportunities.
- Ability to influence others and identify sales opportunities.
- Adept at mitigating conflict to achieve and maintain amicable working relationships.
- Superior ability to work with Microsoft Office suite with high-level Excel skills.
- Skill in project planning, implementation and execution.
- Ability to multi-task and to translate plans into action, proactively analyze challenges and respond while working efficiently and employing strong organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, willing to make decisions and solve problems, while also being able to lead and contribute effectively to the team.
- Minimum three years of previous work experience in a lead customer service, exhibitor service and/or inside sales role in fair, exhibition, exposition, or trade show business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or comparable success record in fair, exhibition, exposition or trade show business.
- Ability to travel as needed and ability to work weekends during events.
- Ability to lift maximum of 20 pounds and walk long distances.