SUMMARY: The Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science is seeking a part-time Sales Ambassador for the Guest Experience team. The Sales Ambassador is responsible for providing a welcoming environment while assisting with processing ticketing and membership sales. This team member is responsible for embodying the first impression of Frost Science and is an integral part of the 365-day operation. Must present a friendly demeanor while informing guests of exhibit options and performing technical tasks in the ticketing system (Tessitura). Must embrace and model outstanding customer service to all.
EMPLOYMENT CATEGORY: Hourly/Part-Time
HOW TO APPLY: Visit http://www.frostscience.org/careers/
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
EY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and adhere to department policies and procedures regarding responsibilities such as appropriate appearance, cash handling, and information security
- Utilize trained and appropriate soft skills to identify problems and determine best course of action to provide resolution or recovery
- Attend and actively participate in daily shift meetings
- Represent the museum with the upmost integrity, exemplifying values of the organization and sharing our mission daily
- Work with others to complete tasks and create a smooth experience for all guests
- Assist guests with information and direction in the event of an emergency or evacuation
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement and share with managers to maximize guest satisfaction