SUMMARY: The Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science is seeking a part-time Guest Ambassador for the Guest Experience department. The Guest Ambassador is responsible for providing a welcoming environment for all guests and members assisting with greeting and way-finding, delivering exhibit and ticket information, monitoring access points throughout the museum, and more. This team member is responsible for embodying the first and last impression of Frost Science and is an integral part of the 365-day operation. Must present a friendly demeanor while assisting guests with exhibit information, entry and exit, while adhering to safety standards and procedures. Must embrace and model outstanding customer service to all.
EMPLOYEMENT CATEGORY: Hourly/Part-Time
HOW TO APPLY: Visit http://www.frostscience.org/careers/
MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK ON WEEKDAYS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand and adhere to department policies and procedures regarding responsibilities such as appropriate appearance, customer service standards, and safety and security guidelines
- Utilize trained and appropriate soft skills to identify problems and determine best course of action to provide resolution or guest recovery
- Attend and actively participate in daily shift meetings
- Follow all administered open water and animal safety training procedures
- Represent the museum with the upmost integrity, exemplifying values of the organization and sharing our mission daily
- Work with others to complete tasks and create a smooth experience for all guests
- Assist guests with information and direction in the event of an emergency or evacuation
- Actively share knowledge of the exhibits with guests to enhance the overall guest experience
- Identify and communicate areas of improvement and share with managers to maximize guest satisfaction