BOX OFFICE ASSOCIATE
Job Description and Responsibilities
The responsibilities and duties of a Box Office Associate shall include, but are not limited to:
· Provide all patrons with a superior customer service experience.
· Provides information regarding Seminole Theatre events to patrons by phone and at the ticket window. Distributes literature to patrons and answers questions in response to inquiries about shows and events.
· Sells and processes ticket orders via telephone, Internet, and the window. Accurately & efficiently operates the Eventbrite ticketing system to sell tickets for all events.
· Prepares tickets for will call pickup.
· Assist with miscellaneous box office projects as directed.
· Other administrative duties as required by theatre management.
· Part-time night and weekends, some day time hours may be required, 10-20 hours a week possible but not guaranteed. Flexible schedule and other opportunities are available.